Die Protection Sensors
ensure that all cups have dropped and cleared the die area in cupping presses
- Discrete, secure and quick installation
- Reliable, uninterrupted service
- Tooling Protection
- Specially shaped housings for die shoe and guide rail mounting
- Compact size-sensors fit between lanes
- Carefully designed sensing field profiles
Die Shoe Mouting 9-275-03
Sencon's unique Die Protection Sensors are custom-designed to perform effectively and reliably in cupping presses, detecting that all cups have dropped and cleared the die area.
Guide Rail Mounting 9-278-03
This unbeatable combination enables discrete, secure and quick installation, with many years of reliable, uninterrupted service.
PRODUCT MANUALS, HELP VIDEOS, TECHNICAL INFORMATIONAVAILABLE HERE
Customers please register with a company email address